Enjoyable Books

I love technology and I enjoy a good book!  People often ask me if all I ever do is sit in front of my computer;  so here is the long awaited answer….. No, I need balance in my life.  I enjoy walking, spending my time with my family, taking pictures, and I enjoy sitting down to read a good book in my cozy recliner wrapped in a blanket.  One of my all time favorite books is Where the Red Fern Grows, by Wilson Rawls.  What is your favorite book and why do you enjoy it?

9 thoughts on “Enjoyable Books

1. My favorite book is 11 Birthdays by Wendy Mass. I like it because there are a lot of problems and she keeps you waiting for the answers.

2. My favorite book is called the Twits. I think it’s very funny the things the main characters think up. Its about a couple who I guess, who don’t like each other very much, and they’re mean to animals. So in the end the animals get back at them and the Twits get the,” Shrinks” and die.

3. I don’t know what my favorite book would be because I have read so many! But if I chose one, it would be…. Rules! Because it relates to me because I have an autistic brother and he does a bunch of crazy things just like the character in the book’s brother. I recommend to read it!

4. I love to read Harry Potter. When you read HP you never want to stop. A lot of people think HP is silly because they only watch the movies and the movies don’t really have anything to do with the books. They leave out a lot of detales I sometimes wonder how people know what is going on. Any way I love Harry Potter. The Harry Potter books are very interesting they give a lot of detale about the charecters and about whats going on. It is kind of like a puzzle because things that happen in the first book have a lot to do in the last book. HP rocks. My opinion