Blogging is about reading, thinking, and responding.Getting a comment can be like receiving a little bouquet in your mailbox: a treat for the senses. ~ Unknown
- Only use your first name when commenting or posting.
- Make your comment worth reading.
- Start a conversation.
- Be positive, interested, and encouraging.
- If you disagree, be polite about it.
- Connect with the post: be on topic.
- Re-read your comment before you hit submit–think before you send!
- Aim for correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Don’t use chat or texting language like lol, i, or u.
- No “Hi! Visit my blog! Bye!” comments. Be thoughtful.
- If you are a guest student include your blog url so we can visit your class blog. If we are commenting on someone elses blog include either the ClasstapKids url (www.classtapkids.edublogs.org) or if you are a 7th or 8th grader then include your own url.
- Keep your privacy: no personal or identifying information about you, your family, or your friends. Don’t give out last names, school name, phone numbers, user names, or places and dates you can be found.
Credit for the above guidelines (Click Here)