I wanted to share some of my student blogs that were outstanding so I selected a few from each course I teach at the Middle School. Congratulations if your blog was chosen as a model blog!
Basic Computers – Grade 7
Advanced Computers (Scratch) – Grade 7
Digital Design ( 2D Multimedia) – Grade 7
Advanced Computers (Alice) – Grade 8
Digital Design (3D Multimedia) – Grade 8
- Caleb (Click on Digital Design Tab)
- Avery (Click on Digital Design Tab)
- Christian (Click on Digital Design Blog Tab)
- Riley (Click on Google SketchUp Tab)
- Gary (Click on SketchUp Tab)
- Matthew (Click on Digital Design Tab)
* Teachers just an FYI – All of my students create blogs which are online porfolios which demonstrate their skills and knowledge. Parents sign a permission slip allowing students to either have their child’s blog public or private and also giving permission to have photos of themself online or not. Students do not share their last name, email address, or phone numbers. All blog comments are moderated by me as well. Information that students share is generic and parents are asked to monitor thier son/daughters blogs as well.