7 thoughts on “Digital Design 7 Self Portraits

1. Hello classtapkids,
    I loved looking at your digital design portraits. It has inspired me to try something similar with my class when we commence our school year in February. My old blog is here: glob.globalstudent.org.au
    but this year I will be starting a new one that I involve my students with too. I will put a link to the new blog on the old blog once I get started.
    PS I teach a Year 5 & 6 class (ages 10 & 11) in Australia if you are interested in keeping in touch.

• We would love to keep in touch! It would be great to see what you are doing in your classes and we would love to learn more about your hometown in Australia! Thank you!

• If you go to the Digital Design 7 class blogs on the right sidebar the students will be telling you how they did in next week as soon as we create a post. You will also have the opportunity to comment on their VoiceThread as well so stop back and check them out!

• When I went to your site I saw a terrific tutorial for students on how to create their own custom header using ArtRage! I loved it and plan on showing it to my students!